2008. március 9., vasárnap

short summarizing


I had the mocks this week, some will be good some not that much.

I was jogging almost every day, I even got a rugby jersey posted, my dad organised it.Work is hard as I finish at 2-3:30am. A must see is the man who played at the Igo Inn yesterday; Randy Roxx. I have a poster of him, deadly. Unfortunately we lost the rugby game yesterday, but nice match though. There is no sailing today; Gael force winds, even sandbags were isuued to some estates nearby and the board walks along the Liffey are closed.

Some good news are that we won the Leinster finals in waterpolo; beat Blackrock college 15 to 1.

That's it, sorry for not giving details on this or that, but I still have Histry exam left.

dana

P.S.:Go Italy!!!

1 megjegyzés:

Sex_Pistols írta...

grat mester, :) mért mész olaszországba?