2008. február 23., szombat

Party


Yesterday I met up with the spanish in Dun Laoghaire. You can't imagine how annoying it can be when 20 people shout around you, and you just don't get it. However most of them switched to English when I asked them. We made our way into town with almost the last DART, after waiting because a boy and a girl broke up. After waiting for the arguing couple again, two girls and me just left and went to XXI.

The night went great, some drinks, bad music, but nice people and great time.On the bus I was lucky to sit down beside Germans and they didn't know I understodd them, so it was a bit awkward when I revealed I do. Still we changed phone numbers and will meet sometime.I got home at around 4 o'clock.

dana

P.S.:Today is the Ireland against Scotland rugby game and the city is filled with kilts.

1 megjegyzés:

Isti írta...

hi ecsém!

kik ezek a haverok? csak úgy fényképezkedtél, vagy buliztál is velük? jó szoknyájuk van, a csaj is skót módszerrel öltözködött? lol