2008. május 27., kedd

Interesting life

Hi everyone!
A lot of things happened last week.
We finished school on Monday since then we study at home and only go to school, in casual clothes, to attend block-classes.They are 1-1,5 hour classes revising the year.Useful.
On Monday we had our group photo taken, and afterwards we went to a nearby Park to drink.Naturally Garda rolled by, someone called them. Illegally they made us empty unopened bottles of non-alcoholic drinks and behaved rude, but well; they are the police.
On Thursday we had our Graduation ceremony; Mass and Pricegiving.I won the Waterpolo Trainers Award.
On Friday we had our debs(=prom night).It turned out to be my worst night ever; my girlfriend dumped me at the beginning, and my shades were stolen.THe first point will be a good story to tell.
I quit my job on Sunday, it was a pleasure to work there. Eventually theyt made me feel happy on Saturday, joking around and blaming the girl.I like them people.
Yep, that's it.
dana
P.S.:advice; for dandruff the best solution is Pantene; it is hugely effective after two days.Fructis is crap though.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: