2008. május 9., péntek

This week

Very well so.
On Monday I stayed in and studied, watched TV, stuf like that.
On Tuesday I went to school, and after school I went to Dundrum.I met up with a girl called Therese, I met her on the Sunday night.We'll go to my debs together, and I am dating her.For this reason I am very happy.:-DD
On Wednesday We had a waterpolo tiurnament, where we got to the semi-final, but lost.It was tough because we really felt we played the refs and had to play with -4 and -2 Handicaps.WE even missed two of our good players and did not have training since Easter.Anyway,
I went sailing on Wednesday on the Sigma.Quite a windstill, but still 1,5 hours on the sea and the same on Thursday, maybe a bit windier. I got home at ten both days, and feel kinda exhausted.
dana
P.S.:Sigma review is on the way

Nincsenek megjegyzések: