2007. november 10., szombat

Friday and Saturday

My Friday was pratty cool.I knew I will only have 3 lessons, because we had a basketball game. But in the first lesson I was told that I'm in the next round of the Youth Leadership Development Competition, the program for which the interview was on wednesday or something. At the basketballgame we played well, everybody of the tem did a good job, but we were unlucky and lost by one pointagainst the same team we beat on monday by 17 points. I had waterpolo training after the basketball game and got home exhausted. I planned to go out but at the end I stayed home and watched two movies.
The question here is how? I love to watch movies, but am too lasy to download them and don't have the money to buy every single one or go to cinema every second day. The friend of my host mother showed me a trick: watch movies online.You practically do not download them onto your hard disc, just watch them like on youtube. The difference is that they are not separated into different parts and are in HD. This is the best ever. And the homepage: www.grabngovideo.com or http://www.66stage.com/movies.php
For today I have a lots of plans including to go to the toys 4 big boys show, maybe. I'm on it to do my Dublin map and it axpands and expands. I will upload more photos of my life, I swear.
dana
P.S.: to listen to music: last.fm

2 megjegyzés:

Isti írta...

toys 4 big boys? hmm... what's THAT exactly?

lara írta...

wow! thanks for the links!
genau das richtige fuer leute mit ohne enlos kohle und zeit!

danke! *grindhouseguck* ^^