2007. november 6., kedd

-


So,
Let'as summarize: I had a great time in Hungary. I would better not give any advice if one should go back in his/her mid-term break, my individual experience was good.
I arrived back on Friday evening and spent my Saturday home. In the evening I headed out for Bloc Party, let's just say it was amazing.
On Sunday I had my first sailing race: I had problems with the genakker but still it was some sailing.
On Monday we had a Basketballgame; and we WON. It feels much better and we did a good job.
We get far too much English homework, some even don't do it.
So far so good.
dana
P.S.:What's the difference between Maddie and Maddie jokes?
????????
Maddie jokes get old.
P.S.:the picture is ghosty

1 megjegyzés:

Brauel in Ulaya írta...

Und es gibt doch gelungenen Humor aus Deutschland:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=490919&in_page_id=1770
zu einer Satire über die Medien-Hysterie über Maddie.
Jürgen