2007. december 10., hétfő

100+1

It was yesterday 100 days that I arrived in Ireland.How my time was til now? Interesting, new, different in many ways, lonely and often boring.I like it here.
I was on a concert on Saturday, I got the ticket from my host mum as X-mas present; The Slackers.
I t was the craziest gig I've ever been to; people on stage and jumping on the crowd, the band playing among the crowd, deadly.
There was no sailing though as the wind was strong again.
I'm listening to music all the time.
dana
P.S.:RuneScape
P.S.:http://www.indavideo.hu/video/Top_Gear_Fiat_500__Budapest
This is a part of yesterdays TopGear made in Budapest.Now I must say I'm not sure if this race really took place as I know the mountain of the Buda palace and budapest and cannot understand some parts of the whole thing.Proove me wrong but still, it is much more a good looking stunt show.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: