2007. december 12., szerda

Do try this at home

Well, what shall I say?
I'm looking forward to my Christmas exams.i'm studying.Today I took a look at the Trinity College Open Day.It is the opposite of a closed day I suppose :-D , anyway it wasn't really interesting.
I saw three fire trucks at Trinity, but it wasn't anytrhing serious.
More interesting observation I made on the world in general: a man and a woman arguing at the street, the man grabbing the women OR a women standing up in a restaurant and smashing a glass of water into the face of a man, then bursting out, and when she left everybody starts: "Did you see that?!".Now why do we assume straight away that the women are right? No offense but still, think about it. We do.
dana
P.S.:the other post is published because I play the game again

Nincsenek megjegyzések: