2007. december 10., hétfő

Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy is located at harcourt station, in da basement. It s a relatively small place compared to the neighbour Tripod. The easiest way to getthere is to take the LUAS (tram) from Stephen's Green and get off at the first station.
A beer costs 5E, there is no entrance fee.
The gigs are in a separate room , not too big a maximum of about 280 people I guess, although I'm not really good at guessing.
The place is not oriented in one style, I was at a ska gig, but saw electro posters as well. At this concert( The Slackers) people climbed on stage and the athmosphere was the best I've ever experienced. The security staff only ordered the people down hwen there were too many.
dana
P.S.:verdict: I would advice it if you look for a place you'd like to spend the night but have no plan

Nincsenek megjegyzések: