2007. október 5., péntek

Friday

Today I woke up and went to school, never been late yet.Yesterday was the parent teacher meeting and obviously no one from me went.The teachers told me what they would have said to my parents and it is pretty impressive.The geography teacher said he thinks I am capable of more than the 54% and I was happy.And it just got better as the history teacher told me I would get A1.Later i had two free classes and did not have to hand in my English essay, so I've borrowed the one of one of my classmates and took ideas.It looks easy now.The waterpolo training was OK.
right now I'm looking forward to go to the afterparty of the musical the Hungarian girl's school presented.Or I go to the city with the german guys and party tere.Sailing will be on Sunday.
So far so good
dana
P.S.:No picture today

Nincsenek megjegyzések: