2007. október 25., csütörtök

summary


Monday:Basketballgame at Trinity College Dublin, we lost.Mostly I think because of our selfish "star" player not passing but sometimes even shooting from a 180 turn flying sidewards. I scored some and made a great block, may not be my best performance but I and the trainer were satisfied with my defense.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: nothing special except for my dad's 50th birthday.We had an inspector at the school and she was very impressed with me, my english teacher told me. My grades are getting better: 68 adn 70% in english tests and A1 and A2 in History.Next week is Mid-term break and I fly back to Hungary.I really feel like it would be Friday.
dana
P.S.:On the picture you can see how park and ride works here; I guess far more than 150 cars if not 200 stop at Shankill DART station and take it into the city every day.That means it is common aim that the train is clean and safe.The only problem is why it has to be so expensive. The normal way would be to make parking and road tolls expensive but public transport cheaper.however, it works.Oh yes, and it is not only Shankill but many oters as well

Nincsenek megjegyzések: