2007. október 14., vasárnap

It was a heavy night


Saturday was a nice day, but let's begin with my Friday night.Dun Laoghaire, harbour, pier, drinks. Nice time. I met different students like a boy from Mexico, born in Texas and speaking a totally different spanish than the others. We had somebody from Brazil, two french girls and spanish girls from Mallorca. It was pratty international. On Saturday sailing was announced. And it happened. I sailed a Laser Vago.I had a great time, especially when I was the skipper, because then the ship showed how amazing his handling and speed is.Afterwards we went to the nearby pub called the purty kitchen.It is one of Dublin's oldest pubs and has both food and drinks.The prices are normal; beer is 4E. You can order at the pult or at one of the waitresses. Although I advice to only order at the table as they forgot about one of my meals but the crab claws were good. It is a big pub, has music and dancefloor upstairs. There is a Purty Kitchen in Temple Bar as well, the former Bad Bob's, I think.I hoped to go out with the spanish to Temple Bar but couldn't reach one of them and the other one does not really speak english and later he didn't take the calls either.I stayed and watched A beautiful mind.danaP.S.:http://www.purtykitchen.com/P.S.2:i have my bloc party kitchen

Nincsenek megjegyzések: