2007. október 7., vasárnap

a weekend in hell


It can't be real.It's 14:54 and I'm back from "sailing" as there was not enough wind.But let us stick to the timeline.
Yesterday I me with the Spanish in Dun Laoghaire at 10pm.Tere are a lot of Spanish here in Kiliney and Dun Laoghaire, about 10 seniors(4-5th year in school).The funny intermezzo was tat when I arrived the Spanish girl staying together with the Hungarian girl left.Obviously because I asked her out on a date and she said no and then we can't even meet?LoL.This is exactly what I did, laughing.Afterwards we waited for the bus to go over to Killiney.When the bus arrived I realised I do not have coins with me and there is no change o the bus, so two Spanish from my school and a girl stayed anyway, and so did I to try to get some change.At the end we did not follow the group but stayed in DL and drank a beer.Icame home by the last DART.
Today I woke up at ten and went to sailing.I saw there is no wind but I went.We were about 7-8 people, met realisede there is no point, mounted and dismounted the boats to gain some experience and over.
dana
P.S.:yesterday I reached the 14 visitors.I'm so happpyyyyy

Nincsenek megjegyzések: