2007. szeptember 5., szerda

5th day

srzy guys that I didn't write you, forgot abut it.I actually had the time it's just that I've been doin homework and layin around going to the see.so:
first day at school:really OK the lads are nice they're helping and thre's no problem aI can sort my things out with food.I didn't expect but had to go to the lessons.in religion we've elected the school captain and vice-captai.I vote for Davey and he's gonna pay me 50 cent for it.school ends pretty late 'bout 3:30.I understand everything they say, every single word and they understand me too.I'm in the higher level in english, history, maths and geogrphy.ordinary level I have business(first I tried arts but I ain't really good at it), computer, and that's it.German starts next week, I'm gonna be higher level and will do leavin' cert, too.I'm thinkin' about goin to ordinary level from geo and maths, too.Today we had school off pretty early at half past one pm because of sports
.I can't remember the names very good but it will be fine I hope.I'll try out rugby but won't really play it, I will play waterpolo and basketball and tryin' to get in cotact with brenda from the sailing club, will phone her tomorrow.
so that's it fellas,
dana
P.S.:i'll try not to let this blog die

Nincsenek megjegyzések: