2007. szeptember 21., péntek

Today is raining( maybe in paradise as well)

Hi,
Important?Th thing Steve said on maybe the first day doesn't go outta my head; No, no, you cool.I think it's so typical english.Whatever.I had my classes together with the 7th year people, there are some(two) nice girls.I'm just back from the pub.I've watched the Ireland vs France rugby game, unfortunately Ireland lost 25-3.I will not join the waterpolo club, it is too far away.I had thew waterpolo training today at Marian, wasn't that bad because the water was cold, or at least colder.I'm sorry Ali G lost in celebrity dethmatch/deafmatch.Tomorrow I'll try to go to sail but i'm not sure about it.School looks still ok.my life here is def.
dana
P.S.:It's 23:12

2 megjegyzés:

Unknown írta...

csáááá!

mekkora kamuarc vagy!
miazhogy azért nem jársz pólózni mert messze van?
a tenger közelebb van???
egyébként te tudod:D
nekem 8
amúgy tök jó lehet kinnt.
meg még 2 dolog...
1) a lányokat azonnal be kell próbálnod! ez ellen 0 azaz nulla kifogást fogadok el.
2) kár hogy nem szurkoltál ordítva a mocskos csigazabálóknak...

puszi
marci

dana_hun írta...

hallod 1,5 orat kene utaznom a retekbe szoval nem tudok jarni csak heti 2szer nyomom a suli uszodajaban.kosarazok az zsir.tenger kozelebb van, utca vegeben.:D
jo , lanyok temara raallok
egy ir kocsmaban nem kockaztattam volna meg, meg amugy is.
dana
P.S.:csókollak