2007. szeptember 27., csütörtök

three free classes

yesterday I had a normal day.I had the german lesson and, well, so the other guys and the girls are beginners, like Ich heiBe und meine Hobbys sind.hopefully I don't have to attend these lessons just pass the exams.I've talked to my parents yesterday, too and the booked the flights for xmas and mid-term break.I considered the idea of switching over to the ordinary level geography class, but too many messers are there so Mr Kelly adviced me to stay in the hl.Today I had three free classes, the double geography and the history.We ad basketball taining today, just on our own.
Here are some naems I've already learned: O'Keefe, O'Driscoll, O'Donnell, O'Neill, O'Shaugnessy, O'Quickey, O'Hara, O'Mara.No more comes to my mind right now.Anyway weather got colder, but I like it.HALO 3 is out, and looks awesome, Epson has it and said it blows your head off.
dana
P.S.:Beside my jacket my caps became my attitude as well

1 megjegyzés:

dana_hun írta...

O'Connell, O'Grady, O'Connor