2007. szeptember 29., szombat



As Csép referred to it I was pretty disjointed in my posts, he used the word incoherent but nevermind.Anyway, I am like that but let's try to follow a timeline.

I woke up before ten o'clock and got up at ten.Everyone else was sleeping and while having my breakfast (pictured) Darren arrived.

I phoned Jo, a member from the sailing club if there is sailing today and there was but from eleven.The change occurred yesterday and I should have been informed about it but I was not.I phoned Jo at 11:19 and they were about to go out, so next week.

I stayed at home and did pretty much like nothing; read and watched the movie Freedom Writers, which is worth watching to everybody.

I mentioned yesterday that hopefully I can try surfing today.I went down to the beach at about the same time.Two lads were there but not the guy from yesterday, occasionally I found out his name; George.They didn't allow me to surf as they don't know who I am.I can understand, maybe I would not have done the same, but still normal reaction.

And this should not have been the end of my they after the plans, which contained a trip to Grafton street just to take a look at the nightlife, but I am bored enough to skip it and do it next week.

South Park is out in Gaelic, runs on TG4 and sound weird.It is at 6pm which means that the cursing is out.Gaelic sounds like English anyway.

I'm listening to Julie London, Nat King Cole and things like that right now.Both Bloc Party and Manu Chao come to Dublin during November and October.I found the sport skimboarding on the internet and looks cool, so it is attached to my list.

dana

P.S.:21:53

1 megjegyzés:

Unknown írta...

szia!
a bloc partyért eléggé irigyellek!
és ajánlom azért nézd meg az éjjeli életet, de ne egyedül ;)