2007. szeptember 17., hétfő

normal day

Hi! Sailing was not bad.The people were like oh the wind is about 4 to 5 beaufort, too much, we could sail.But let's not.But when we went out, me with a 420 it wasn't bad, just that the bosss said I'll have a girl where he knows she can sail.well, she didn't have experience in big wind.So we ended up at the wall.Then Itook it and had a great time, till she fall into the water and we came out, though she had a wetsuit.Whatever, it was sailing at least.If I can find somebody who would do it like me than I could sail every weekend and participate in regattas.I met one of the sons of the final host family of Guillermo.He knows surfers and is cool.I'll keep in touch with him. Shenada is sick.Everything is fine, seeya Lads.
dana
P.S.:never know if Iforgot sth

Nincsenek megjegyzések: