2007. szeptember 8., szombat

saturday evening

well, lst week at this time I was on the airplane pretty excited and right now pretty annoyed and sad that it didn't work with Maargarita, she's......let it.it will be over tomorrow its just bad I've stayed home and didn't go out.I didn't tell but I used the razor from my emergency kit by Vilja and Mesi because the plugs are different here.I'm sorry for Japan losing against Australia, they fought well.But Hungary won in football.Adam's playing golf.I think I'll try to transport my bow to ireland, cuz I' dlike to shoot some on the beach.Tomorrow sailing and english homework, geogrpahy is done.I've talked to my mom and dad and brotheer and have micros to my pc.the family is amazingly coolthat's it
seeya
dan
P.S.:its annoying that she couldn't even say; hi ok I pick up the phone but I don't want to meet with you, would've been still better.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: